International Conference "Breaking the circle of Roma exclusion", October 3-4, 2017, in Bucharest - EEA Grants & RO10 Programme
CIVILE SOCIETY 2017 GALA. Project "Integrated Services Complex" Pianu, first prize in "Education, Education, Research"
About the Program
The Programme RO10 "Children and Youth at Risk and Local and Regional Initiatives to Reduce National Inequalities and to Promote Social Inclusion" (CORAI) supports the achievement of the EEA Financial Mechanism 2009-2014 objectives:
- reduction of economic and social disparities in the European Economic Area;
- strengthening bilateral relations between the Donor States and the Beneficiary States.
Programme general objective: Strengthened social and economic cohesion at national, regional and local levels
Programme specific objectives:
- implementation of effective and efficient integrated measures addressing vulnerable groups of children and youth facing particular risks
- developing initiatives to reduce inequalities and to strengthen anti-discriminatory measures for groups vulnerable to social and economic exclusion, initiated in cooperation by local and regional authorities, as well as private and civil society actors
Programme value: 31.764.706 EURO
Donor Programme Partner (DPP): Council of Europe (CoE)
- an improvement of the school attendance, especially among Roma children, including an increased access and participation in pre-school education
- raised awareness about the need for education among Roma family members and local community in general
- better development of the life abilities of the institutionalized and other vulnerable groups of children and youth
- coherent local and regional measures addressing inequality, discrimination and marginalisation initiated in a participatory manner by institutional local actors and civil society
- relevant partnership relations established among stockholders involved in promoting social inclusion and anti-discrimination
- better prepared professionals involved in working with children, youth and social inclusion
- increased level of access to suitable/adapted services of children and youth at risk
Calls for proposals:
- a small grant scheme "Local", to be launched in the fourth quarter of 2013
- one call for proposals "Synergies for the future - children at risk", to be launched in the fourth quarter of 2013
- one call for proposals "Synergies for the future - youth at risk", to be launched in the fourth quarter of 2013
- one call for proposals "Coherent", to be launched in the first quarter of 2014
- one call for seed-money for project preparation, to be launched in the fourth quarter of 2013
- one call for seed-money for project implementation, to be launched in the second quarter of 2014
- Project title: "Strengthening anti-discriminatory measures at national level through large participation of professionals and civil society"
- Project Promoter: National Council for Combating Discrimination
- Project Partner: Council of Europe (CoE)
- Project value: € 399,990
- Project objective: the pre-defined project shall contribute to the development of the national strategy to prevent and combat discrimination for the period 2014-2020 in line with relevant European standards, and to increase the level of awareness regarding the new challenges in the dynamics of the discrimination phenomenon in the Romanian society, at both national and local levels.
For details see http://eeagrants.org/Who-we-are